Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I get rid of a nail fungus without taking my acrylic nails off?

I'm a Nail Tech. Nail fungus is a Contra Indication as we call it which means us Professional Nail tech's should not touch it so even if you wanted to get the nail removed we wouldn't be aloud to due to ifection and so on... Any Nail tech that is properly Trained would not perform any treatment on that finger even hand in some cases





As me personal without the professional additude i would remove the nail using Acetone soak a cotton bud place on the nail and wrap with foil away from the fungus then scrap with a orangewood stick Sorry but its going to have to be removed..!





I know this doesn't answer your question but for your safety go to your local GP Before it spreads..How can I get rid of a nail fungus without taking my acrylic nails off?
You don't. haha. Sorry, but your gonna have to take them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment