Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it popular to get acrylic nail's on your feet - I want them super long?

I often fantasize that I file each of them to a sharp point and sick my boyfriend all over while he is sleeping.





Is that wrong?Is it popular to get acrylic nail's on your feet - I want them super long?
lol, could do, but what about wearing socks and shoes? or would you wear like flipflops all the time? lol!Is it popular to get acrylic nail's on your feet - I want them super long?
Ha, ha, I think that is a great idea. I might try that to, because my bf is a bed hog and he ends up sleeping diagonal and keeps kicking me.
You can get acrylic nails on your feet, but why would you want to stick him with them, when you can just punch him when he is sleep.
Who cares if it's popular? Get them because you want to. And I'm seriously lovin' the stabbing the boyfriend thing.
they have that but not long ones.....yes that is weird








tell me what you think please!:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Did someone tell you hair that big was popular too?
I wouldnt say its popular, because you're the only one Ive ever heard of that wanted them super long....thats just plain gross...MOST MEN will not like it.*
Like a gorilla mama?
thats strange but i do belive ppl have false nails put on their feet for sandals and so on
Whatever floats your boat.
Hehe that's not weird or creepy at all.
Hehe, Go for it...


Give your Bf warning though!
i guess you are crazy %26amp; a wierdo %26amp; you need help.



they do it





but it looks gross and you want to stab your bf with you toes?





mmmk whatever makes you happy...
yes they do...but goodness that sounds strange and NOT normal
lol thats weird, i don't think they do that though.
i've never seen anyone have that.


and yes it kind of sounds wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment