Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nail tech i need help, what should i do when my brush for acrylic nail keeps getting hard?

help ladys, so im starting to do my nails on my own but every time i use my brush n i dipp it in the liquid acrylic then in powder acrylic i use it and then when im done with it i clean it with acetone and it still gets hard, so my question is what am i doing wrong can a nail tech help me please thanks any tips fell free.Nail tech i need help, what should i do when my brush for acrylic nail keeps getting hard?
I can't answer your ? but i would LOVE to do my own nails as well. Is it pretty easy?? And where do u get all the things u need to do your own?Nail tech i need help, what should i do when my brush for acrylic nail keeps getting hard?
I usually just make sure that between nails, i wipe the brush off on a paper towel. Usually you can see the acrylic build-up. Afterwards, i will soak (don't know if you are supposed to do this, professional wise, but i do it and it doesn't hurt my brushes) the brushes in straight acetone polish remover. i use Onyx professional 100% pure acetone that i get from wal-mart for about $5.00. There is also a smaller one for about $1.00. when i soak my brushes in the acetone the build-up comes of in a ball.





To answer jill:


I get all my stuff from Wal-mart. I will get a kiss (the brandname) set. You may want to hit Sally's beauty supply up and get a dappen dish. Pour your liquid monimer in there and use it that way. Keep wiping off your brush between nails, and make sure that the nails you buy fit you correctly. you don't want water getting underneath!





I wish you both luck! And practice and be patient! I had to learn that the hard way!
hey so ive been doing my own nails for years. and when my brush gets hard i put it in boiling water. but if you got a cheap brush it will probably wreck it. but if you got a good brush do it. it works

No comments:

Post a Comment