Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can I use Nail polish remover to get the color off fake nails without making the acrylic come off?

Need answers soon!Can I use Nail polish remover to get the color off fake nails without making the acrylic come off?
I use pure acetone to remove polish. It doesn't hurt the acrylic at all. You would have to soak the nails in the acetone for it to cause damage.





I wouldn't use non-acetone though. It doesn't work as well.Can I use Nail polish remover to get the color off fake nails without making the acrylic come off?
You can use Non-Acetone nail polish remover without ruining the acrylic, you can also use the regular kind if you have to, but use very little and gently wipe the polish off.
no. ur acrylic wont come off completely but it will make for a bumpy service

No comments:

Post a Comment