Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Acrylic Nails and my thumb nail is green?

I had my nails done about two months ago and broke one today. My thumb nail is all green! What is it from and should I have my other one's removed? Also, should I not have them done again until the green on my nail goes away?





Thanks.Acrylic Nails and my thumb nail is green?
Um.. you have a fungal infection, that means that your nail couldn't breathe, so mouldy stuff grew under your nail and on your nail bed. You should have them all taken off, otherwise they'll get all weak and brittle, and your nails wont be good again :(. I bite my nails too, so i know what its like, and sometimes i have extensions, but i have china silk extensions 'cause they work better. I think you should stay away from acrylic, if you dont like your real nails then have china silk ones done. I hope this helps, my mums a nail technician, so i kinda know what i'm on about :)Acrylic Nails and my thumb nail is green?
Acrylic nails block air from getting to your real finger nails...this causes fungus to grow sometimes. I've had them make mine look pretty rough, but never green. I would get the rest removed immediately and try some of the over the counter treatments for nail fungus.
It sounds like you have a fungus on your thumb nail. Depending how bad it is, you can usually treat it with a over the counter solution. I definitely wouldn' t have them done again till it's gone.


Good luck!
Sorry but its fungus. :(





Have them removed and then treated. You also might want them to grow back, when I had them off they were painfully thin. :'(
go to the doctor, sounds like you may have an infection, good luck. and i would take the other ones off
  • ireland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment