Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wen I get acrylic nails done, why does my real nail lift from my nail bed? Is it some type of bacteria?

Every single time i get my nails done, my real nail which is under the powder, lifts from my nailbed. It scares me because it looks like my whole nail is about to fall off!! Please do not be confused, my acrylic nail is not lifting from my REAL NAIL, its my real nail lifting from my nail bed.Wen I get acrylic nails done, why does my real nail lift from my nail bed? Is it some type of bacteria?
You have some sort of allergic reaction to the acrylic. You should stop getting your nails done all together. If your natural nail lifts up from the nails bed, one day it will come off and a new nail wont grow.Wen I get acrylic nails done, why does my real nail lift from my nail bed? Is it some type of bacteria?
I have the same problem with my nails, last night i took my acrylic off and my nails lifted too. Its not bacteria, its just your nail peeling.


Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment