Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best way to let my fingernails recover from years of acrylic nail wear?

If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply nearby [it's online, too], try Nail Life. The stuff is amazing! I did the same thing to my nails for a very long time and, when I took them off, I had thin nails that got caught onto everything.





Nail Life is applied once a day for 5 days, then remove it and continue the cycle for 5 more days...removing and applying. Don't let it stay on for much longer than that, because it will also make your nails split. It's easy to use because it dries fast and costs about $8.00.





Keep your nails filed to the point where not much nail shows above the tip of your finger, or shorter. Once the damaged portion of the nails grow out, keep applying it for stronger, longer nails. Use it under a color and apply the Nail Life over the color the next day.What is the best way to let my fingernails recover from years of acrylic nail wear?
i dont know but i have the same question...if your like me im really liking the fresh manicure looks for spring with all the bright new finger nails polishes that are coming out. ive been cutting them down as soon as the grow. in the past i have always caved in but so far so good

No comments:

Post a Comment