Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does anyone know the best quality acrylic nail salons in Philadelphia or S. NJ that don't cost a fortune?

I am new here and need to get my acrylics filled but am very nervous having to go to a new place. I have seen a lot of places in Philly that look pretty scary to say the least. I am really scared of getting fungus and need a talented, clean and reasonable place to go to. Either in the Philly area or Woodbury, NJ or surrounding area. I am willing to drive farther if thats what it takes! Any suggestions would be great!!! I get a french tip and like a nice nail that isn't too thick but doesn't break easily either. Thanks a lot!!!!Does anyone know the best quality acrylic nail salons in Philadelphia or S. NJ that don't cost a fortune?
I know this is far from you but I use Ultimate Nails and Tanning in Jackson, NJ (by Great Adventure) Shannon the owner is amazingDoes anyone know the best quality acrylic nail salons in Philadelphia or S. NJ that don't cost a fortune?
if you mix a turd juice from eating bannanas you mix it with shea butter and sellit to a salon they wll give you a discount of 40%

No comments:

Post a Comment